Siting and placement of a swimming pool or secondary dwelling is one of the first hurdles that all contractors and builders need to overcome before valid conversations about price can take place with a client.
Canibuild has made revolutionary progress in the construction world by achieving 100% automatically generated site plans that are downloadable in seconds.
Why do you need site plans?
Confusion can derail a possible sale and can cause stress, frustration and financial strain halfway through a build!
1.Site plans show the client exactly where the new structure is to be positioned. Confusion on location and distances from back fences, neighbours and main structures should be eliminated
2. Site plans can contain as little or as much information as you want. They can include measurements relating to access, distances and sizes, contours and slope on the site, trees and their sizes as well as notations using the annotation feature so relevant and important discussion points are not missed and are contained in contracts.
3. Site plans provide exceptional customer service. Client expectations and access to technology is high so providing detailed site plans is an assumption that most clients will make.
4. Site plans can be emailed over to the client on the spot saving an enormous amount of time, allowing you to move to the next phase quicker.
How to access these automatic site plans?
Canibuild’s aim is to make the construction process, from the very beginning, as easy and simple as possible. Consultants can be costly and engaging an architect/surveyor to draw up site plans for each potential client is not realistic.
1. Site plans are free with any canibuild subscription
2. Site plans do not depend on any architect or consultant. They are 100% automatically generated depending on the information that you input.
3. Site plans save you an enormous amount of time as you do not need to wait for anyone
4. Site plans can be emailed to the client on the spot.
5. You can generate as many site plans as you need without any charges or time constraints
What can these automatic site plans contain?
1. Canibuild’s automatically generated site plans are as detailed as any architectural drawn plan.
2. They will be individualised and contain your logo and details in the title block
3. Our site plans can include as many annotations/ comments as you need
4. Our site plans can include contours and slope
5. Our site plans can include trees and their sizes
6. Our site plans include the structure and the plan chosen
7. Our site plan can include measurements
8. Our site plans can include set backs
Sign up for your free trial and demo to understand how Canibuild can help business’ like your sell more of what you build. It’s the user-friendly and easy to understand construction application that is transforming the construction industry one build at a time.